At my funeral pyre ..

|

Tuesday, August 10, 2010


When I die..
When I silently close my eyes..
When after the cruel most moments..I give into the pain..
When all that is left of me is blackened void ..A stain..

Cover me with black roses please..
And let me free..
Let no one shed a tear..
Except a few.. Please beg them for their cries..

And then on this beautiful bed of thorns..
Lay me down..
And as you ask the priest to set me a frown..
Set ablaze my nude carcass..
And hold your noses..
Till I rot to death..

Then my ashes nude..
Take them in a bottle tight…
And bury the glass..
And let loose the sprite..

And then spit and stomp..
On the land above..
Let no stream near..
And as I seep into the sand..
Come piss on the land…

And then puke and shit..
To cover my pit..
And let some vultures out..
Ask them to search for any last clues..
And then finally erase me off scene..

And then
Let out an army..
Of rodents and seep in deep..
To reach my dead done ashes..
For one last ensuring sweep..

And then with whatever is left..
Which please promise me..
Would be next to none..

You would gather it all ..
And throw it down the longest possible fall…

And then take a snap where I had smiled..
And then paint me black..
And cover me with a veil..

And then take the book..
Where they wrote my name..
And tear of the page where it had begun..

And when I am here.. where there is nowhere..
Know that I will thank you..
after you've given me enough pain..
know that i'll love you..
after you've removed the stain..

4 comments:

Post a Comment