|

Saturday, December 4, 2010


I love u more everyday...

My love is more than wat i say...

Do u knw how it feel...??

Do u knw this love is real..??

sumtyms i wonder wat do u think....

when u hear my name, ur cheeks turn pink...?

Do u dream about me every nyt...??

Wish to hug me and hold me tight....

These are the questions dat through my mind...

ur way into my heart, u do find...

It drives me crazy as to wat should i do...?

should i risk the friendship and propose u..?

I love u more than u could knw...

and i don't want to ever let u go...

so evn if i m just a friend...,

i will luv u till d end...

i will luv u till d end...

1 comment:

Dreams_Untamed said...

Beautiful display of the confusion love brings... The 'what if's ' and 'the does (s)he ' questions boggle mind into a weird restlessness .. But then such is love .. :)

Post a Comment